


|
Date: April 16, 2010 Time: 8:46 PM Honours' Day. Under hundreds of crowd downstage, but to me, I could only see you. Honours day today!=) went to canteen , and waited for meishan. but instead , i saw maryana. okeh. she go cca le , same for me. up to the sewing room. while on the way down to the backstage, MY SHOES DROPPED OFF ! I WAS LIKE , OMG ? yeah so , dragged to the backstage. mr very used rubberband to 'secure' it , for the time being. out to perform ! WAS A SUCCESS PLAY ! I played wrongly for a few notes only. CHEEEEERRRRS! ^^ hahah. okeh. while pushing the kulintangs , my shoe dropped out again ! found out that my rubberband snapped off ! =X okeh, up to gallery. congrats to prize recepients and teachers. =) thats all for today ! sunday's performance i shall not make it ! no shoes. HEHEHE. =P GOODBYE! |