Discover the world of memories ,









Myselfz.

Yvonne , ♥
; I am just an ordinary person, so don't think with complicated thoughts.
; I am just a human, so don't treat me as an animal.
; I am just hoping for a simple life, so please, don't make my life difficult.



Exitz.
Exit

6.7'07 1A1'08 2E2'09 3E1'10

Alicia Alvin Celeste Charmaine Chang Charmaine Ng Chen Yew Ching Ping Chi Yu Hafizah Haoyu Jeeping Jesscike Jocelyn Liyun Nicholas Ong Shi Hui Qiuqing Syafiqah&Hani Xinlin ZhaoZhen Zhixin



Typing Terrorz.
Your kindest attention please, =)
Please don't tag without your own name, or with any negative comments.
Your consideration will be much appreciated. =)




Musicz.



Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Dear diary,

    Date: July 06, 2010
    Time: 5:54 PM
Thanks for being my friend.


    Friends, what are true friends ?
    ohwell, before I stop blogging for a period of time,
    let me post up this....
    ( which I've got the idea while I was hopping through various unknown blogs )



    - not in sequence -


    MARYANA TAN
    Hellohello, =) I guess you won't see this, correct?! Huhu. Anyway, thanks for being my 'tutor' for maths! Haha. ermmmm.. Yah, I still think that both of us were still not that close, and sometimes I feel that you feel bored when you're with me. ~.~ Haha, its okay! I will try to keep our friendship close! Thanks for being my friend!

    PHUA YING XUE
    Hey, surprised to see your big big name here? Thanks for keeping my tagboard alive yeah! Haha. Don't ever forget pop hor! Haha! I know that sometimes when it was free period, I was like enjoying and chatting. Didn't knew that you would scold me oh! Haha, I wasn't really angry at times, so don't get too nervous! Thanks for being my friend!

    XU MEI SHAN
    Meishan! I am not sure whether will you see this anot, but, haha. You are a great friend indeed! I love talking to you! I like the good advices you gave me! Like encouraging me and telling me what type of jobs would have been suitable for me! I really appreciate it alot! Thanks! You're straightforward, but thats not too bad either! At least you would tell me the truth instead of hiding the truth from me! Thanks! Thanks for being my friend!

    CELESTE POH
    Hello! Although we may have drifted quite a distance, I will still remember you! Bestie! Haha! You were my second friend in Greendale Secondary School! You were friendly too! Haha! I love the times when we chit-chat during lessons! I really enjoyed the times! You made me miss 1A1'08! Thanks for being my friend!

    PEH XIN LIN
    Hey! I still remember that you were so vulgar, =S Try to refrain kay! Lets hope that we won't drift too far! Haha! Also, I love the times when we chit-chat during lessons! You made me miss 1A1'08! Thanks for being my friend!


    HAFIZAH
    Hey, you were my first greendale friend! You must have felt honoured! =P Thanks for being my best buddy during Angklung Lessons, thanks lot! Sometimes, I really hope you can refrain from asking questions. Thanks for accompanying me during Angklung lessons when I felt so bored. Still remember our h2h conversation? Haha, not really is, but sort of. Haha! Thanks for being my friend!

    JACELYN ANG
    My class partnerrr! Urmmmmm, I love chatting with you during free periods man! I love doing work with you man! Urmmmmm, thanks for teaching me during lessons when I have doubts! Thanks lot! You are really a great friend! Andand, your drawing rawks man! I love your drawings! Haha! Remember the cliff you helped me to draw? The geography! Thanks man! Andand, your themometer, measuring tape and the frog! HAHA MAN! Nice drawing man! =D Haha, urmmmmm, thanks for being my friend man!

    ONG SHI HUI
    Hello! You are the only friend that live near me! I like it because we can travel from one place to another together! Andand, why you always wanted to be taller than meee! Haha! You're already tall alright! Haha! Not forgetting that you are a busy person! I have to book you if I wanted to go out together with you! Haha! Well, helping you with your blogskins were part of my job too! =P Kays, thanks for being my friend!

    TAY SHI HUI
    Haha! You would definitely scold me if I didn't write your name down! =P I love the times when we chitchat during lessons, slack during lessons, talk back to that piggy ser during lessons! Remember there is once when that piggy ser said, " do you need a bodyguard? " I remember until now ya know! That was really making me mad! Haha! You are my best friend till now, though we may have drifted far far far ~ until lala land ~ I wanted to go out with you! But you prefer to go out in groups! And Ong is always not free! Ended up us not going out! Haha! Alright! Lets really hope that we meet up soooooon! Thanks for being my friend!

    BENJAMIN CHUA
    BENJAMIN! I guess that you will be super surprised to see your name here! Alright! Why is your name here!? Haha! I love chatting with you through MSN! Your chats really made me laughoutloud you know! Haha! I really find it weird.. We often chat through MSN! Butbut, we don't talk during real life!? Haha! Weird isn't it? Haha! When I feel upset, I would normally talk to you, because you always made me happy! Even though you don't know that I am upset! =) Haha, stop DotA-ing arh, =) Haha!, Thanks for being my friend!

    Ofcourse, there are more friends that I did not state out! Priscilla, Michelle, Olivia, Germaine, Gina, Nicholas, Kahmay, Liling, Charmaine, Yoong Jin, Yeap Zhong, Chen Yew, Nick, Dalton, Jimmeng, Nadia, Aimin, Hiang Yin, Desiree, Alicia, Felicia, Low Jie, Chiyu, Khairina, Jiaying, Nicole, Junsheng, Benedict, Yirong, Hao Yu, Jocelyn, Jesscike, Qiu Qing, Lihua, Ching Ping, Carmen, Liyun, Jeeping, Zhaozhen, etcetc! Thanks for being my friend!

    Okay, thats all for my post, I shall end here and not gonna post for quite a period of time!
    Bye readers!


up you go .