Discover the world of memories ,









Myselfz.

Yvonne , ♥
; I am just an ordinary person, so don't think with complicated thoughts.
; I am just a human, so don't treat me as an animal.
; I am just hoping for a simple life, so please, don't make my life difficult.



Exitz.
Exit

6.7'07 1A1'08 2E2'09 3E1'10

Alicia Alvin Celeste Charmaine Chang Charmaine Ng Chen Yew Ching Ping Chi Yu Hafizah Haoyu Jeeping Jesscike Jocelyn Liyun Nicholas Ong Shi Hui Qiuqing Syafiqah&Hani Xinlin ZhaoZhen Zhixin



Typing Terrorz.
Your kindest attention please, =)
Please don't tag without your own name, or with any negative comments.
Your consideration will be much appreciated. =)




Musicz.



Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Dear diary,

    Date: October 25, 2010
    Time: 11:45 PM
Its 25October/.


    " I may be expecting this date to come today, but not when I reach my thirties. "

    Know it or not, its a special day for me, =)
    Thanks to everyone who wished me!
    Especially Germaine and Maryana ! , Great surprise from the both of you ! =S
    Thanks everyone ! =D

    Somemore got one person hor, dk who hor, forgot what is so special about today. =S
    That person is obvious enough, the one who always wanted me to reply within one minute or else I will receive a punishment from HER.
    Haha, get it or not, I guessed its kinda obvious. =S

    `youwokemeup,thanks.

    Bye!

    ^credits to photobucket.com



up you go .