


|
Date: October 17, 2010 Time: 11:51 AM OHWELL. Every step I take, shall be every path I set. Long time never write quotes le. =X somehow rust diao le. =X makes no sense, =\ Heys, I'm still not free yet. Last two papers! ANDD THENN ...... FREEEEEEDOM ! for just a few months. Still got the Bridging Programme, OHMYGAWD. well, nevermind. at least I don't have to study straight after I came back from school. I WANT MY AFTERNOON NAPS! Debate, rawrs. 25october! I guess I'll love this date manz! Its my birthday! Going to TP somemore! I love outings, =) Last but not least, I will be posting .... not daily lah, but more often than before after my eoy. After eoy..................... I WILL CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN. I WILL CHANGE MY BLOGSONG. I WILL CHANGE MY CBOX(maybe). I think thats all that I can do for my blog.. =\ OH YA. I WILL UPDATE 3E1 BLOG. (only if no one update, then I will go and save it. =X) I WANT MANY MANY OUTINGS ! P6.7, 3E1 ! *checklists, haaah. Okays, bye! |