Discover the world of memories ,









Myselfz.

Yvonne , ♥
; I am just an ordinary person, so don't think with complicated thoughts.
; I am just a human, so don't treat me as an animal.
; I am just hoping for a simple life, so please, don't make my life difficult.



Exitz.
Exit

6.7'07 1A1'08 2E2'09 3E1'10

Alicia Alvin Celeste Charmaine Chang Charmaine Ng Chen Yew Ching Ping Chi Yu Hafizah Haoyu Jeeping Jesscike Jocelyn Liyun Nicholas Ong Shi Hui Qiuqing Syafiqah&Hani Xinlin ZhaoZhen Zhixin



Typing Terrorz.
Your kindest attention please, =)
Please don't tag without your own name, or with any negative comments.
Your consideration will be much appreciated. =)




Musicz.



Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Dear diary,

    Date: December 03, 2010
    Time: 6:52 PM
Its all about, you.

    (urgh, picture cannot be uploaded !)

    Life, is never given a definite definition.
    Life is all about how you live.
    You could be leading a happy life, or suffering from a painful life.
    You could be changing life, or shout out 我认命。
    Well, I don't know how to manage my life.

    Nobody is perfect.
    What we could do is to tolerate and accept their imperfections.
    But what I get are just negative 'repays'.
    I am not going to follow that anymore.
    Yes, I agree with her.
    Life is competitive.
    No one will be treating you REAL well anymore.
    This is reality, this is life.

    Enough of all these, I really had enough.
    My dear, save me.

    You, or you ?
    Who are the you ?
    My heart is really empty, that it could fill up one person after another.
    You are forgotten, now its you.
    How could that be ?

    Bye.


up you go .