


|
Date: June 12, 2011 Time: 12:36 AM 6 6 da shun! :P
Shall look to the bright side! Muahaha! :D Let's blog about 6 random stuffs okay! 1. CLASS OUTING. Aiyo~ Hehe, surprised to receive a text from Liling. Hmmm.. Class Outing on the 14th. :O I can make it! But Germaine and Jacelyn cannot make it! As for Maryana, haven't ask her yet. Haha! Olivia is still in a dilemma~ Hahaha! Aiyo! If all of them can make it, I will definitely go de! :D Hahaha! :) It's more fun with them mah! The first class outing that I've went wasn't a fruitful and enjoyable one. So there's also a kind of thing that is stopping me from going. HAHAHA! Idk what am I talking, aiyo~ 2. KUNGFU PANDA 2 AIYOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so gonna watch it lah! You know you know, for the sake of watching kungfu panda 2 in the cinemas, I didn't do my homework and instead, watched kungfu panda 1 at channel 5 leh! HAHAHA, sounds ridiculous lah, but then it's true! Aiyo~ Actually was supposed to watch this show yesterday with my bro and sy de.. But it was postponed!): Let's hope that it would be next monday, tuesday or wednesday! :D Can't wait! :D Ohyeah, was previously arranging it with Germaine they all de.. But I was just reminded that Germaine was going to watch with her family. So let's not break their family plan bah! :D Germaine, Happy watching that panda ohh~ Hehe. :P 3. REBOND Aiyo! I just went to rebond my hair on friday! :D Hmmmm.. Not bad not bad, Hehe. Was supposed to be side fringe.. But it looked so weird lah aiyo! So I changed back to bangs. Hehe. FINALLY! My hair is now SHORT and THIN! HEHEHE. Some of them claimed that they loved my hair because it's thick and long, very nice. 可是要nice是要付出代价的。Yes, my hair was thick and long, but it was SO HEAVY AND SO IRRITATING. Aiyo! Finally got rid of this 'burden' le. HEHE. Quite sad with my current hair, because its still quite long. As I expect it to be at shoulder length. Aiyo~ 4. AFTER EXTENDED PROGRAMME Aiyo! I felt so slack! Guess what? The first thing I do once I've woke up was to switch on my computer and play play play! I just got off my seat for my lunch and dinner. Argh! I haven't start on my homework yet! Howhow?!): Idk why lah, but just feel like relaxing.. HEHE. *Finding excuses in progress* HAHAHA! :D Okay lahs, must really buck up liao! JYJYJY!:D 5. OUTING Aiyooooo! I want to go out lahhhhh!): I want to plan and go out with my friends! But I don't have much confidence in doing so, knowing that it would eventually fail. Argh! Seriously, I want to go out and relax! It's time for me to relax ya' know?! It's filled with pictures of my fb friends going out and having fun! But I'm just again, sitting infront of my computer and browsing through their photographs with envy. AIYO! Wo bu guan la! Wo yao chu qu wo yao chu qu!): Hehe. :P 6. CLASS TEE Aiyooooo ah! Sunny! Jiayous in making the class tee ah! Wo men de yi fu quan kao ni le! :D If you ever need help, just tell me! Hehe. :) Okay lah! Aiyo! Such'a long post ohh~ Hehe. But it's a happier post dui mah? ^^ I shall look to the bright side oh! But then, of course, I will still meet some unhappy things de mah.. HEHE. So... Sometimes you may still see emo post here!): Hehehe! :P Byeeeeeee! :D |