Discover the world of memories ,









Myselfz.

Yvonne , ♥
; I am just an ordinary person, so don't think with complicated thoughts.
; I am just a human, so don't treat me as an animal.
; I am just hoping for a simple life, so please, don't make my life difficult.



Exitz.
Exit

6.7'07 1A1'08 2E2'09 3E1'10

Alicia Alvin Celeste Charmaine Chang Charmaine Ng Chen Yew Ching Ping Chi Yu Hafizah Haoyu Jeeping Jesscike Jocelyn Liyun Nicholas Ong Shi Hui Qiuqing Syafiqah&Hani Xinlin ZhaoZhen Zhixin



Typing Terrorz.
Your kindest attention please, =)
Please don't tag without your own name, or with any negative comments.
Your consideration will be much appreciated. =)




Musicz.



Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Dear diary,

    Date: June 10, 2011
    Time: 11:31 PM
Sorry for posting such a ridiculous post

    LEAVE ME ALONE ,


    DON'T CARE ME ,


    JUST LET ME ,


    BE ALONE .

    I won't do anything silly, 'cos I don't have the courage to.
    Just want to be alone, hiding at that little corner of my room and cry.

    All I wanted to do was to let everyone hate me, dislike me.
    Because afterall, I'm just an odd one out.
    It's not worth for them to change something for me.
    It's really NOT WORTH.
    I can't stand it anymore..

    I hope he don't.
    I don't wish to hurt anyone, anymore.
    If he does, I would do anything that would make him hate me.
    Because I don't wish to see him living in pain everyday.

    Since I were already a well-known crook to everyone, so why not?







    yvonne.


up you go .