


|
Date: June 03, 2011 Time: 10:13 PM What's with the 'P's?
It's been really long before I make another post for my dear blog! Uhhhh, no more readers liao uh? :\ Hehehe. Just gonna share my feeling when I first made my blog! Shall make it a long post, just keep on reading or cross it off! :D It's Primary Six when I first got to know about blogger. I find it quite interesting and was like so interested to make it. However, I didn't do so immediately as my parents discouraged me from doing so. I went on viewing other people's blog and it eventually grew more and more interest in me. I went on persuading my parents and finally they approved me to have a blog, with some restrictions though. These restrictions include: Not allowed to post my own or my friends' pictures, my personal details etc. I heeded their advice and started my very first blog, oh--so--lovely.blogspot.com :) It was first set as private, but it was now public to all. I remembered that I used up almost 1-2 hours in searching for my blogskin. Finally, I found one that I liked. :) I used up almost a total of 3 hours in completing my first blog, inclusive of publicising it to my friends. At that time, I felt so jubilant upon receiving each tag from my friends. Also, I went on checking my blog constantly and replying each tag sincerely. I posted on my blog everyday, with my posts all half-paged filled. I went on asking all my friends who were inactive in blogging to blog everyday like me, and to keep their blog alive. They were all telling me the same old thing: "Lazy lah." There is one reply that stored deep in my mind that I remembered till today: "You may be posting everyday now, but in a few years down, you may not be posting so frequently anymore. Trust me." At that time, I was rather stunned. I was replying back to him saying, won't de lah. I will post EVERYDAY de:) But now.. Haha. :) Now, my blog is DEAD. It was so simplified that it don't even have any songs, any proper and nice blogskins, and not even having a regular posting. Ohya, and a DEAD tagboard. Hahaha! :D Well, recalling back the past and looking at the present, I felt so... UNBELIEVEABLE:) How would I felt this way previously and felt this way now? Hahaha. Pretty cool right? ;) Hehe! Oh well, now, things are no longer the same anymore.... Talking about friends, I MISS MY OLD FRIENDS:) Especially friends who chatted with me over the phone, text, and msn. Well, these friends include my primary school friends:) IMISSTHEM, like SERIOUSLY:) Hehe! No offence but, I prefer my old friends than my present friends. I wouldn't say that all my present friends were bad, but I just felt this way. I need a friend, just a friend, be it a male or female, to be my listening ear. I need one, BADLY. That would probably allow me to pour out my resentments and of course, I hope that this friend of mine would support me and guide me the right way instead of pushing me and misdirecting me to the wrong way. I felt really upset not to have any of my friends there for me when I need them the most. I felt really upset that I don't have friends that would treat me that well. I have to say here that I am really jealous about my brother, to have 4 of his good friends by his side. They may have gone on seperated routes, but they still kept in contact and hang out sometimes when they were all able to make it. I hope to have good friends like my brother. If I can't have 4, can I just have 1? I am pretty happy to have a great and heart-warming family. My parents were great and is kind to joke around with. I felt happiest when I'm with them. Sometimes, I do pour out my resentments to my parents as they gone through more than me, and is able to guide me on the right way. My brothers were fine, and I managed to communicate much better with my Elder Brother. Afterall, they were my family. And they got together with me, bonding a HAPPY FAMILY:) Things will change, things had changed. Many things from the past may not be the same as before. I promise, I will work extra hard, to run my last lap in my secondary school life. :) `oh come on! Don't be a silent reader! Tag yourself as anonymous! Let me be happy to have a tag, okay? Loveya' my lovely reader, :) |