Discover the world of memories ,









Myselfz.

Yvonne , ♥
; I am just an ordinary person, so don't think with complicated thoughts.
; I am just a human, so don't treat me as an animal.
; I am just hoping for a simple life, so please, don't make my life difficult.



Exitz.
Exit

6.7'07 1A1'08 2E2'09 3E1'10

Alicia Alvin Celeste Charmaine Chang Charmaine Ng Chen Yew Ching Ping Chi Yu Hafizah Haoyu Jeeping Jesscike Jocelyn Liyun Nicholas Ong Shi Hui Qiuqing Syafiqah&Hani Xinlin ZhaoZhen Zhixin



Typing Terrorz.
Your kindest attention please, =)
Please don't tag without your own name, or with any negative comments.
Your consideration will be much appreciated. =)




Musicz.



Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Dear diary,

    Date: January 16, 2012
    Time: 7:01 PM
~LOVE IS IN THE AIR~




    Love is in the air, high above the sky, forming beautiful and lovely hearts of each couple. Shadows may not last, but their love do.


    Hey-yo people!! :D I'm getting bored again!! Hmmmmm.. Finally making a post at such proper timing! :P Hahaha! Ohwell, got my 'O' level results a week ago!! It was quite a satisfactory result!! :D Ohya, submitted my JAE too!~ :) Somehow, I was really having a great time thinking of whether to choose a JC or a Poly.. But in the end.. I chose.................... :P But I'm not really sure will I be able to get in anot.. Because my points just met the cop of it.. So.. ya!! :( 听天由命吧!~ :P

    WOO-HOO!~ HAHAHA! Hyper max! O.O :P Ohya.. Our first outing of the year 2012 was on the 14th of Jan!! :P Hehehe! This outing was quite similar to the previous outings that we had!!Ohyeah, he gave me a surprise call yesterday!! And I was really shocked by it!~ HAHA! Because I would normally expect him to text me before dialing my phone.. So.. YA!! :D Hahahahahahaha!! We chatted for 3hours + yesterday!! And I was SOOOOOO sorry that I've held up his sleeping time!! :( He was supposed to sleep early!! But.. :( It's all my fault!~ :( Next time must really remind him to sleep early!! Oh wait, before that, I have to remind myself to remind him!! Aiyo!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! Well, it's ok! For him, it's worth it! :P

    Ok can. HAHAHA! Idk why I find this "Ok can" sooooo... Cool? :P Hahahaha!! Oh anyway!! Hmmmmm.. As mentioned from my previous post, I've written that I've decided to step out of their lives.. And I meant, their's. But in the end, I seem to be unable to forget them. Every time, when there's an outing planned by them, I would be happily saying that "Yes!! I'm able to make it and I'm going! :)" Ohwell, that's really contradicting. But for now, there's an outing tomorrow. Not all six of us were able to make it, but three were confirmed. So.. I shall see bah!! :D Maybe the less, the 'merrier'? :P Hahahahaha!! As what they've said, we're going to Bugis to shop!! Perhaps, I could find some clothes there? Then I shall presume that the clothes I've bought were my CNY new clothes!! HAHA! :P My family had stopped buying CNY new clothes since don't know when!! I really hope to have new clothes uh!! But .. Aiyo!! Mei guan xi luh!~ HAHAHAHAHA!! Be contented with what I have now! :)

    These few days, my family was 'torn' by conflicts. Aiyo.. I seriously don't wish to see all these happening but yet, it happened. Ohwell, let's hope that things get better as each day goes by!! :)

    ITCH!! My throat is soooooooo itchy!! :( Every morning, I would be awaken by my itchy throat!! :( Haiyo.. It's like, I'm having injuries here and there!! :( My fingers, my throat, my feet and my face!! :( Tsktsktsk.. HAHAHAHA!! :D

    Alright people!! :D I guess I shall end here eh? :D Hmmmmmm.. :) Okay luh!! Shall update this blog when I'm free again!~ Muahahahahahaha!~ Bye lovelies!

    P/S I'M HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY):


up you go .