


|
Date: May 02, 2012 Time: 10:30 PM ALOOOOOOOOOOHA! ALOHA PEEPS! It's been really long since I've made another post!! Quite pathetic. Hoho. If you are wondering the reason for me not posting, it's obvious enough aye. Thanks to my schoolwork!! I've been really busy nowadays!! HAHAHA. Oh yeah, MYE is approaching!! All the best to me and my fellow schoolmates + classmates + everyone!! Hahahahaha. Okie!! I must really enjoy my life after MYE!! At least for a few days, uh. I suppose my PW groupings will be out tomorrow!! Let's hope that I can work well with my fellow classmates!! ALL THE WAY~~ Oh haha! I ran 5km today!! It was really breaking my own personal barriers! I used to stop running before I even completed 1km.. But today, I ran 3km straight without stopping!! :D :D :D Though I did stop, but hey, at least I improved, right? :P :P :P Hahahaha. Alright people! What's more for you all? Hmmmm.. Oh ya!! I want to watch THE AVENGERS. Muahahaha. Soon ba! I suppose! Hehehehe. Definitely after my Mid Year!! WHOOSH WHOOSH!!~ And and, heard that NSS prepared two activities for us during the June Holidays!! Though we need to go back to school for CCA, but I hope it would be a fruitful one!! Underwater world + Performing Arts Concert!! I'm ready! LET'S GO!~!~!~ What's more? Hmmmm.. OH YA YA YA!! THIS LONG AWAITING MOMENT IS COMING!! I'VE BEEN ANTICIPATING IT FOR SOOOOO LONG. I'M CHANGING MY PHONE LIKE SO SOON! AFTER 2 YEARS MAN. HAHAHA. I WANT TO HAVE A PHONE COVER, I MUST HAVE!!^^ Okay peng you men. I think I shall end here! Though I remember that I have something to share.. Eh wait, actually I don't remember what to share. Hahaha. BYE READERS!! :D :D :D |